Donors are also the life blood of the Clinic. Without the support of friends and others within the community who view Clinic operations as critical to a healthy, vibrant Sequim, the programs that it offers would diminish in scope or even cease to operate.
Many thanks to our 2016 Clinic Fun Walk Sponsors!
Your pledge of $200 pays for an emergency dental visit for one patient; $280 covers the cost for one patient visit.
Your smaller gift will provide:
- glucose test strips for a diabetic patient;
- a follow-up appointment to our Chronic Healthcare Clinic for a patient with diabetes, respiratory or heart disease, or other chronic illness;
- emergency dental care for someone with an oral infection, abscess, broken tooth, or other dental crisis;
- a visit to our Basic Urgent Care Clinic for an uninsured patient with an emergency health issue.
Benefits of making your gift to the free clinic include:
- Your gift stays in your community for helping your uninsured neighbors;
- Your gift is leveraged for maximum effect through generous volunteer efforts;
- Your gift is tax-deductible; the Clinic is a 501(c)(3) organization under I.R.S. rules.
To request more information about restricted and unrestricted donations, please call the Clinic at 360-582-0218.